How to Install a WordPress Website
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- On the dashboard, select the domain where you want to install WordPress.
There are two views in the Domains dashboard - the Card and List views. Click on the view icons to switch to your preferred view.
- Choose the domain you are working on.
In the Card view, click the domain's Manage button.
In List view, click the domain or its gear icon on the right-hand side.
- On the left pane, click on WordPress.
- On the WordPress Page, click Get Started.
- If you have an existing plan, then click on Use Existing. Note that you can upgrade to Optimized Hosting for Super speed, enhanced security, and personalized support for WordPress.
- Create your Site Name, which appears at the top of your site.
- Fill in with your Email, Username, and Password for your WordPress Dashboard.
- To modify your WordPress site, click on Manage Site.
Want to learn more about WordPress?Check WordPress: Tutorial Videos to help you quickly grasp the basics of creating a WordPress website. You can always check out WordPress.com and browse their codex or online help forums.
How to Update PHP for WordPress
WordPress: How to Keep WordPress Up-to-Date
WordPress: How to Update Database Connection Strings
How to Access Your WordPress Dashboard
WordPress: SSL Certificates